Online Application for Bangladeshi Students.
Instructions for Filling the Form
Before filling the form please read the INSTRUCTION given below carefully.
Steps for Registration:
1) Click here for “Online Application Form”. You will be directed to the application form page.
2) You need to log in with your Google account (Gmail ID)
3) After that you will see the form.
Steps for Filling the Application Form
Step 1: Enter Your bkash payment transaction ID, (see section 7)
Step 2: MBBS Admission Test information,
Step 3: Personal Information,
Step 4: Educational Qualification,
Step 5: Contact Information,
Step 6: Upload documents, (see section 10)
Step 7: Declaration
Then click on “Submit” to submit the form. Please note that no change can be made once the application form is submitted.
Fill in all the required information on each page and click “Next”.
4) All fields marked by (*) are mandatory. Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete. Incomplete applications will be REJECTED.
5) Application process will be regarded as complete only when the payment has been received by the College. Your submitted bkash transaction ID will be verified by the accounts section of EWMC.
6) The fee for the MBBS application form submission is BDT 1000.00 which is non-refundable. You can pay the fee via bKash payment.
7) Payment procedure:
You need to pay the Application form fee of BDT 1000/- by bKash payment. East-West Medical College’s bKash Merchant Number: 01308349323
Enter your mobile number as a reference (Mandatory). Enter the counter number: 1 (if required)
- Learn How to make bKash Payment by dialing *247#: https://www.bkash.com/bn/products-services/payment
- How to make bKash Payment by bKash app: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei9IeCxj4mc
After paying the admission form fee you will get a sms/notification from bKash containing the transaction ID. You have to write that transaction ID very carefully to the form.
8) While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or crashed, please start the process from the beginning.
9) In case of any technical problems and queries, please send an email to email@example.com
10) The Students applying for admission should upload the following documents. Make sure you have all documents ready before applying.
- Passport size photo of student
- Copy of SSC/O level mark sheet
- Copy of HSC/A level mark sheet
- Copy of result of MBBS admission test.
- Copy of Admit card of admission test.
- Student's Applicant copy of MBBS admission test.
All scanned documents must be in JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF format. The size of each document shouldn’t exceed 1MB.