East West Medical College & Hospital is a registered institution permitted by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh and affiliated to Dhaka University and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC). The college offers 5 years MBBS course and 1 year internship as formulated by BMDC.
Educational Requirements for Jammu and Kashmir:
Students who have passed SSC / O level / 10 Class in: 2017/2018
Students who have passed HSC / A level / 12 Class in: 2020/2021
Educational Requirements for other countries' foreign students:
Students who have passed SSC / O level / 10 Class in: 2018/2019
Students who have passed HSC / A level / 12 Class in: 2021/2022
General Rules for foreigner students
Criteria for Admission of Foreign Students in the MBBS and BDS Cores in the Private Medical Colleges/ Dental Colleges/Dental Units in Bangladesh for 2022-2023 academic year under self finance scheme.
A) Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/'A level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/'0' level or equivalent examination be passed preceding 3 years of HSC/A level or equivalence.
- HSC/'A' level or equivalent examination be passed in 2022/2021.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC 'O' level or equivalent and HSC/'A' level or equivalent examination: 7:00 (Seven)
- Minimum GPA in SSC/'O' level or equivalent and in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.0
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O' level or equivalent exam, only top 5.
- Optional subject shall be considered if GPA is below 5 (five)
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A' level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is ‘C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level= (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
B) Application Form: Duly filled application forms in triplicate along with following documents, copy of passport and 3 passport size photographs are to be reached the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka Bangladesh Missions abroad.
- All certificates must he duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministries of the respective countries and respective Bangladesh Missions abroad.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates, admit card and mark-sheets / transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
C) Tuition Fees: Information regarding tuition fees charged by Private Medical/ Dental Colleges can be obtained directly from the colleges concerned.
D) Application Fees: Application Fee: Each applicant must send USS 70.00 (seventy) / BD TK 6,000/- as non-refundable application fee by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T)/SWIFT Code through
|Name of Nostro A/C||Account No.||SWIFT code|
|Standard Chartered Bank, New York||3582020365001||SCBLUS33|
|Mashrea Bank Psc, New York||70120518||MSHQUS33|
|AB Bank Ltd. Mumbai||5001-000003-155||ABBLINBB|
Beneficiary “Director” Medical Education & HIMPD, DGME, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh. A/c No: 0430020002489 with Rupali Bank Ltd, Mohakhali Branch, Dhaka, Bangladesh. T.T received copy (Deposit received memo) must be attached with application form.
E) Only Applications transmitted through Bangladesh Missions abroad will be accepted.
Applications must reach Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka.
Some of our consultants:
EDUCATION ZONE TABASUM GHAZALA (MD) ADDRESS:- NEAR NATURE COACHING CENTRE, OPP. SERVICE SELECTION BOARD, PARRAYPORA, SRINAGAR, J&K,190005, India Contact No: 9622111177, 9622222114
EDUCATION TIMES RAJ KR MANDAL (MD) ADDRESS:- C-405, I-thum Tower, Sec-62 Noida, Electronic City Metro Station, Noida, UP-201301, India Contact No: +91-9958565973,9867426565