>>>Click Here to fill up the online admission form.<<<
(You can complete the full application process online)
>>>Click Here to download the application form.<<<
(You can download the form, print it, fill it up and visit our college office to submit the form along with others documents.)
- General Principles for native students
Students who have passed S.S.C not before 2018 & not before 2020 in H.S.C or equivalent examination with physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply.
- Educational Requirements for Bangladeshi Students
- G.P.A obtained in S.S.C and H.S.C must have at least a total of 9.00 and must not be below 3.50 in any examination.
- GPA must be minimum 3.50 in Biology in HSC.
Equivalence certificate of mark sheets of A and O level national and international Students should be obtained from office of the Director General of Health services, (Director, Medical education) Mohakhali, Dhaka and must be submitted with the application form.
Procedure of selection for admission for Native Students Registration
NOTE: Students who qualify DG health conducted examination of medical admission (pass mark: 40), only they will be eligible for further advancement.
Selection for admission is controlled by the D.G Health, Mohakhali, Dhaka.
Documents to be submitted with application:-
- S.S.C Examination Certificate or its equivalency Certificate, from DG health.
- Testimonial of passing H.S.C Examination from the Principal of college from which he/she passed the H.S.C Examination or its equivalent.
- S.S.C and H.S.C Marks sheets or their equivalents.
- For ‘A’ Level and ‘O’ Level Equivalency Certificate from D.G. Office have to be Submitted.
- Nationality Certificate or Birth Certificate from the competent authority.
- 4 (four) copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of Applicants copy (Student copy) of
Admission will be made purely on merit basis controlled by the D.G Health.